|10 августа 2016 г.
- Memory: 40 MB RAM
- Storage: 4 MB available space
Share it with your friends
“Snow, dullness, depression. Constant dissatisfaction with work and superiors and feeling like there is no escape. Is this what life will always be? Perhaps… but I can always hope for change to be just around the corner!…”
Sveta is a young bank intern. She believes that there is no end to the cycle of monotony that has become her life; secretly wishing for change but is too depressed to find the motivation.
Vlad is an unsociable, devil-may-care freelancer without any respect for the status quo who prefers to work alone.
They find their lives turned upside-down when they are forced to work together on an urgent, high-profile project that could change the course of their careers.
Can they work together despite their differences? Will this relationship change their lives for the better?
- A visual novel with an old-school style – take a trip back to the 80’s with ASCII-art!
- Music by Sergey Eybog, compositor of “Everlasting Summer” – a compilation of chiptune-style melodies that complement the vibe of the game.
- ”Less than 1MB for download?!” Winter Novel has been made in pure C – just like how they were in the good old days.
- 30-60 minutes of gameplay – a game for the visual novel fans and curious casual gamers alike!
Reviews about the game
-Nice art -Nice Music -Nice Story -No choices