Turbo Pug 3D
|20 сентября 2016 г.
|Wulo Games, DEADBIT
|Back To Basics Gaming
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 2 GHz or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA 730 or better
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 Compatible Sound
Share it with your friends
is back! And this time, he's three dimensional!
Join Turbo Pug and friends, sprint your way through a randomly generated voxel world with scaling difficulty.
Turbo Pug 3D - Fast paced, casual fun.Key Features:
- Enjoy the popular Turbo Pug fast paced, timing based, runner game-play style in a whole new way!
- Delve into a randomly generated 3D voxel world
- Grab Pug coins and unlock new characters and hats!
- Equip hats on different characters
- Global leaderboards - 'Daily' and 'All time'
- A stunning day/night cycle
Reviews about the game
This game has one mechanic "Jumping" and it still manages to fuck that up.
A game designed around the core mechanic of jumping frustratingly failed to implement that core mechanic so badly that the game is unbearable due to jump lag.
BAD GAME DO NOT BUY, BUGGY AND BORING
ALL THE OTHER PUGS WITH THE PUMPED UP KICKS THEY BETTER RUN BETTER RUN
This is a broken unresponsive piece of pug shit. The controlls consists of two buttons that do the exact same thing , jump, and even that is broken as hell. Sometimes you press the jump button and nothing happens, other times you press the button and the damn dog jump a second too later. A side-scrolling-endless-runner shouldn't have FPS drops, but this one manages to. I bought this game for my friends, and now I feel like a morron for exposing them to this dogshit. Please save your money, and buy a real pug.