The Ember Saga: A New Fire
|26 августа 2016 г.
|The Southern Gaming Syndicate
- OS: WindowsR 7/8/8.1/10 (32bit/64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 1104x624 or better Display
- Graphics: OpenGL ES 2.0 hardware driver support required for WebGL acceleration. (AMD Catalyst 10.9, nVidia 358.50), iOS 8.0, Android 4.4.4*
Share it with your friends
Four friends are thrown into an uncertain world! They want to find their friend who was stolen from them but are met with resistance and the politics of a large new world. Their decisions will shape the locals’ opinions and affect the world around them. To save themselves and their friend what lengths will they go to? What can really be justified for the greater good? What decision will you make to guide this group of friends on this path? Old ways and new rules govern this world. A living world full of thieves, beggar kings, and dangerous things.
A deep universe with multiple nations, the world of Mörja is the setting in which four friends, Jason, Sophie, Jerome, and Alex, must find their way through an unknown world to save their friend Derek. Mörja is filled with kingdoms, empires, villains, monsters and more. A New Fire's open world epic story-line and developed characters create a deeply engaging game that is must own for any JRPG fans who desire an open world environment.
FEATURES WILL INCLUDE
- *Unique dialogue for each quest, with a robust main story line! You will encounter quests with choices that will directly affect the outcome. Unique character development and interpersonal relationships between the main characters and locals in the world!
- *A large land to explore with hidden mysteries and unique locals. Discover long-lost tribes and magical crypts. Battle at the mountains or explore the city. Uncover lore that goes back thousands of years. Discover what has been hidden away from society for generations or return an ancient relic to a family who has forgotten their past.
- *Unique character and creature art! All custom drawn by our art team. Over 250 creatures and even more characters. Unique art styles that are created with passion and that have a connection with each character and creature.
- *Morality Quests, Bounty Quests, Mystery Quests, Class Quests, Title Quests, puzzles and more! Engaging, thought-provoking dialogue against the backdrop of a fun and humorous narrative!
- *A unique, customizable skill system with specialties for each class and the ability for combining scrolls to create new spells! Over 100 skills, spells, and combat forms!
- *5 Starting classes with 2 specializations per class! Will you choose to wield the voids power or channel the spectral magic?
- *A crafting system that is straightforward yet fun! With the option of adding sockets and augments to weapons and armor!
To our friends and players...
This game has been brought together by a dedicated small team working overtime to create a story and a world we believe you will enjoy! Please stick with us through this process of growing this world with your input. We value your input and welcome your opinions. Please send a message to our community manager.
Reviews about the game
Tried the demo, loved it.. just like final fantasy, great dialogue , so I bought the early access.. HUGE disappointment.. every has changed. characters are so weak there is no point playing, even tried the saved game from the demo and at level 9 basic enemies can literally 1 shot you. Would have thought you could buy new equipment by now, but nope. Perhaps the developers should have made the demo like the actual game.. I mean a cleric who can revive as the 1st spell but cannot heal. Had high hopes for this, but feel cheated out of the money
I'm just about two hours into EV. What is immediately noticeable is the cool set-up and incredible detail that has gone into creating a story-rich environment and fleshing out the personalities of the four main protagonists. The early stage combat of the game is early Final Fintasy style & is pretty challenging. Appears to be a well-written old-school RPG so far.
Verry cool story , tho you need to read a lot.
Early Access review: Game has got real promise and will write a full review once I manage to complete. It still has some bugs that need ironing out but I'm willing to play through these So far my party of four D&D players have been transported to another realm, there they are begining their search for their DM Derek who disappeared before them after reading a rather strange book. Each has a class chosen from theier new D&D game they were palying the night before and suddenly found they can wield magic for real in this alternate world. I look forward to the unfolding tale and the expanding game. I will also add the Devs of the game are good and active in forum. Certainly worth a play if you love old style rpgs with turn based combat ( my personal fav)
don't even bother buying this game. it doesn't load up. if it does, you are considered lucky.