Sniper Elite V2
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® Vista (Service Pack 2) or Windows® 7 or Windows® 8. Windows® XP is NOT supported.
- Processor: Dual-core CPU with SSE3 (Intel® Pentium® D 3GHz / AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 4200) or better
- Memory: 2GB system memory
- Hard Disk Space: 10GB of free drive space
- Video Card: Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 compatible graphics card with 256 MB of memory (NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 series / ATI Radeon™ HD 3870) or better
- Sound: Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 compatible sound card or better
- DirectX®: Microsoft® DirectX® 11.0
Share it with your friends
In the dark days of the end of World War Two amidst the ruins of Berlin, one bullet can change history…
Sniper Elite V2 is an award-winning and authentic World War II sniping experience. You are elite US sniper Karl Fairburne. Parachuted into Berlin amidst the Germans’ final stand, your mission is to prevent Nazi V2 rocket program technology from falling into the hands of the besieging Red Army. You must aid key scientists keen to defect to the US, and terminate those who would help the Russians.
Take advantage of authentic weaponry, learn how to stalk your targets, fortify your position, set up the shot, use your skill, patience and cunning to achieve your mission. Stealth gameplay is the key as you find yourself trapped between two desperate armies in a race against time.
Watch as the celebrated ‘bullet cam’ from Sniper Elite returns, bloodier and more gruesome than ever – skilful shots are rewarded with a slow-motion flight of the bullet, then targets are graphically rendered in X-Ray as the bullet enters and destroys your victim. Organs shred, bones splinter, teeth shatter, as the true impact of the sniper’s bullet is brought to life.
As World War Two ends and the Cold War begins, every shot counts. Use it wisely.
- Sniping Simulation - Sniper Elite V2 features detailed sniping simulation with advanced ballistics, taking into account gravity, wind, velocity, bullet penetration, aim stability and more. Guaranteed to provide players with the most realistic simulation of military sharpshooting yet available.
- X-Ray Kill Cam - Amazing ‘kill cam’ technology showcases what really happens when a bullet enters an enemy’s body, allowing players to see hearts and lungs tear, livers burst, and bones shatter.
- Authenticity - The game features authentic World War II Berlin locations as well as vehicles, weapons such as the Springfield M1903 the Gewehr 43 and the Mosin-Nagant 1891/30, and uniforms modeled after the original versions.
- Use the Environment - The slightest changes in the environment need to be taken into account to move into the perfect position, observe the quarry, take the shot and slip away unnoticed.
- Sniper's Choice - Players will often find themselves facing a choice of the perfect shot that leaves them catastrophically exposed or a more difficult route that means they can continue their mission.
- Multiplayer Game Types - Team Deathmatch, Deathmatch, Team Distance King, Distance King, Team Dogtag Harvest, Dogtag Harvest and Capture the Flag.
Since its release, Sniper Elite V2 has been continually supported by Rebellion, adding new features and content -including an additional 10 free multiplayer maps
Four additional single-player mission packs are available for purchase, including the ultimate sniping mission -Kill Hitler
. Each DLC pack also contains 2 new authentic weapons for your arsenal.
Reviews about the game
“Sniper Elite V2” is a game that puts you in the shoes of an American sniper behind enemy lines during the final days of World War II. The game’s campaign is set in Berlin in 1945, and your mission is to ensure that the German scientists behind the V2 rocket program meet a bullet before the Russians can capture them. The game is known for its detailed sniping mechanics and the satisfaction derived from executing well-planned strategies. You can lay traps for enemy soldiers, use their screams of pain to attract more targets, and change positions to create confusion. The game also features a kill-cam that provides a slow-motion, X-ray view of your successful shots. However, the game’s level design can be inconsistent. While some levels offer large open courtyards that allow for strategic gameplay, others involve tight corridors or narrow paths where enemy soldiers can easily spot you. In these situations, the game can devolve into a pop-up shooting gallery. Despite these shortcomings, “Sniper Elite V2” offers a unique experience that sets it apart from typical World War II shooters. The game captures the essence of what it means to be a sniper and provides a variety of tactical opportunities for assassination and covert operations. Overall, “Sniper Elite V2” is a fun and engaging game, especially if you’re into the genre or the franchise. It may have a few clunky aspects, but its focus on sniping gameplay and the thrill of executing carefully planned strategies make it a worthwhile experience.