Robo Do It
|21 февраля 2017 г.
|Glossware Studios, Dosane Games
|Mac, Linux, Windows
- OS: 10.8.1 or above
- Processor: 2.8 GHz or faster processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024x768 or greater desktop screen resolution (Intel hd 3000 or comparable)
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Share it with your friends
Robo Do It is a funny game (made in México) to learn logic programming without writing code by building scripts to program robots in each level. The goal is to find the best solution to create an algorithm that takes these robots into victory capsules.
In this videogame, the player is introduced into a 3d world filled with levels where the main objective is to help one or more robots to reach the capsules by assigning commands or actions (such as to forward, to turn, to jump, and others) that are logically programmable and iconographic, the latter to facilitate the understanding and learning of the player. On the other hand, with the passage of levels, the difficulty of the game increases, challenging the player with new challenges that encompass the sequential, repetitive and conditional control structures of programming in general, as well as inciting the player to apply the reuse and reduction of commands that are equivalent to the real programming code.
Robo Do It have two game modes, the game arcade and the level editor. In the game arcade you need to solve forty eight levels along four chapters and in the level editor you will use your skills to create a great, funny and complex level what you can test and share with players community. Also you can follow, download, play, get score and rate like bad or nice level from another players levels!
Get the best score by collecting all gems in game, getting a better time and using less commands to reach de victory!
- Infinite possibilities of gameplay thanks to the level creator and the community.
- This game help people to learn programming logic by a very funny and easy way.
- 32 arcade levels with many hours of fun (and 12 arcade levels are comming) and all the levels created by the community for free.
- Level editor to create, share, follow, download, play, rate and solve many levels from another players and getting the best score!
- Each level game can have gems, robots, blocks, buttons, doors, mobile platforms and victory capsules in differents floors!
- You can play offline and be syncronized when you log in with your steam account.
- Different robot commands to do many actions like walk, turn, jump, climb, use mechanisms, conditionals, procedures and more!
- In level editor you can place objects wherever you want in a grid map with fourth floors, they can be configured and have an interesting objetive.
- Use your steam account to join automatically in robo do it!
- Ranking for best players
- Social Chat for players whom are in Robo Do it
Reviews about the game
This is a great game, I can't believe more people aren't playing it. It seems simple but it takes thought and pre-planning. The level editior is the best part of the game to be honest. I've made 9 levels so far and two of them are tough! I mean very tough! I also have easy ones to practice in and some that gradually get tougher. It's a cheap enough game people, really it's a lot of fun. Also making levels to stump your friends makes you feel smarter than them :) Once in awhile there is some clunkiness to the game but it's rare and I've only seen it a few times in the level editor. Give the game a chance, open your mind to it and you'll have a very interesting, unique and fun game in your library. :) I see from the couple of negative reviews that one person has only 5 minutes in the game and the other guy liked it but complained about trading cards.... and it seems like trading cars are on the way tonight, :) Really, it's a low priced game with lots of potential. :)
Love this game. Adults and kids are enjoying it. It's fun, until it gets confusing, then the challenges begin. Once you master the level, you go back and try to beat the high scores. Great to see a game with robots that doesn't involve blasting brains out or something, too. Found no glitches or errors.
This is too complicated for my brain that can only shoot things, but some people might enjoy it.
The first thing I saw when I started up this game was a racial slur from the completely unnesessary chatbox sat on the main title screen. I tried to contact the developers to see if they could remove it or block the user who posted it but they completely ignored me. Don't support these people or the community surrounding this game which seems to think that it is OK to post such things and/or accept them being posted.
It's difficult to review this game with a yes or no. I don't like it, but I can see it's potential. Simply put the game by itself, play by yourself, is boring. There is no way around it. However, the mechanics for a solid puzzle game is there. I just think the best puzzle games are for you to play alone. This doesn't work for me in that format. If you enjoy playing puzzle games with friends you can make your own puzzles on here to challenge each other and the game should be far more enjoyable and cater for another audience.