Risen 3 - Titan Lords
|12 августа 2014 г.
- OS: Windows Vista SP2 , Windows 7 SP1 , Windows 8
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD 3850 or GeForce 9600 GT, VRAM 512MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
- Additional Notes: Min memory: 4 GB (Risen 3 64-bit)
- OS: Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 10 (64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 at 2.5 GHz or better or AMD Phenom II x4 940 at 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 or AMD Radeon HD 5870, 1 GB VRAM
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card:
Share it with your friends
The world has been abandoned by its gods and is scarred from the rampage of the Titans. Humanity is struggling to regain strength and rally its forces. You, however, have more pressing concerns: your own life has been shattered and you must set off to reclaim what is lost amidst the darkness that is spreading throughout the world. Who knows, maybe you'll even save the world at the same time?
Three threads of destiny lie before you. Three ways to rise up against the Titans and regain your soul. Which path to take? The choice is yours.
Freely explore and take on quests at your leisure. Quests will have different ways to tackle them and different outcomes. You can play different parts of the game in whatever order you wish and shape your character individually.Exploration:
Discover quests and characters as you make your way through the diverse world of Risen 3 - Titan Lords. From quaint medieval-style towns to delving deep into the dank dark of mines, to the supernatural shadow world, there is a wealth of possibilities waiting to be explored. You will be able to traverse this world in a variety of ways, from swimming to climbing.Enhanced combat:
Featuring a revamped fighting system, with new animation systems in place that add nuance to the fights.Magic is back!
Crystal magic has returned, bringing with it devastating new combat abilities. Wield elements such as lightning, fire and ice to obliterate your foes, or make use of a multitude of additional magical skills to aid you in exploration - the choice is yours!Guilds & factions
: Choose to ally yourself with one of three distinct guilds, each offering unique skills, armouries and quests allowing you to approach your quest in very different ways. Discover additional factions that exist to bend the balance of political power in the world, each with their own agenda for you to uncover. Be careful which characters you trust – some might ally with you with the intent of fulfilling their own sinister plans.Please note
If you're running a 32-bit operating system you will receive the 32-bit version of Risen 3: Titan Lords and if you're running a 64-bit operating system you will receive the 64-bit version of Risen 3: Titan Lords which introduces a number of graphical improvements:
- Improved texture resolution for items, objects, foliage, terrain, particle effects, characters, monsters and other in-game models.
- Improved draw distance & viewing ranges
- Larger caches leading to smoother frame-rates & less LOD streaming
- The introduction of new state of the art post-process effects such as bokeh depth of field and HDR bloom
- Addition of a new physically based, more visually-realistic cloud rendering technique that adds even more spectacular skies and sunsets to the dynamic day-night cycles.
Reviews about the game
A much needed improvement upon Risen 2 though less concise in its theme. I had an incredibly fun time as a voodoo pirate. Be wary that some characters are like nails on a chalkboard, I'm lookin' at you, Bones.