|12 сентября 2017 г.
|Lightning Man Media
|Lightning Man Media
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5 4460 @ 2.90 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2047 MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
- Storage: 5 GB available space
Share it with your friends
He was a drunk and a gambler who tried to leave his demons behind. But when his daughter Rosie goes missing after a car crash, Jason Dawn thinks his debts with the mob have come back to haunt him. His past leads him to a final confrontation where Jason learns the terrible truth.
- Large, open map with interactive environments and hidden secrets
- Immersive, narrative-driven gameplay with cinematic cutscenes and captivating voice acting
- Ambient soundtrack and realistic sound effects
- Intricate, aesthetic landscape complete with photorealistic terrain features and a day-night cycle
- Puzzles and mini-games including wolf battles, duck hunts, and other challenges
Unravel the mysteries of Resurgence through four heart-pounding episodes that will take you on an emotional ride. Download episode one today! More episodes will be announced soon.
Reviews about the game
Buggy, empty, and just all around boring. Very little direction given to you, choppy cutscenes, and poor graphics. AI doesnt acknoledge your existence, and the world feels empty, and just all around slapped together. If 10 people buy this game, the creator has made profit. But, it's a dollar, so fk it... 10/10 would spend more time writing review than playing again.
A little difficult to Navagate at first, but is a decent game so far.. It should be better as soon as they get more episodes. Hopefully they add many new Achevements too..
I think I just wanted to scream a extended bad word for this . It's too bad graphics are great there is a compass which gives you no sence of direction for this big world when I died I felt like I was on ground hog day had to watch car crash over and over some people talk some don't at one point I thought I did not make the car crash when nobody talked shortest game I ever played ,some bugs seems more like a demo.
the game is badly designed. It feels unfinished when you play it and of course there are some bugs even an gamebreaking one. The sounds were kind of annoying and The controls felt weird .If you are going for achievements then better use the guide in the hub.