|24 июля 2012 г.
- OS: Windows® XP / Vista / 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.6GHz, AMD Phenom X3 8750
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 10 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT with 512 MB RAM, ATI Radeon HD 4850 with 512 MB RAM
- DirectX®: 9.0C or later
- Sound: Any DirectX 9 compatible Sound Card
- Supported Input Devices: Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox 360® Controller
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.7 GHz or better, AMD Phenom II X4 3 GHz or better
- Memory: 4 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 (1GB) or better, ATI Radeon HD 5850 (1GB) or better
Share it with your friends
Welcome to New York Zero.
The sequel to Radical Entertainment’s best-selling open-world action game of 2009,Prototype® 2
takes the unsurpassed carnage of the original Prototype and continues the experience of becoming the ultimate shape-shifting weapon. You are Sgt James Heller, husband to a deceased wife and child and a soldier left simply to die.
As the game’s all-new infected protagonist, players will experience Sgt James Heller cutting a bloody swathe through the wastelands of post-viral New York Zero. Equipped with unparalleled new shapeshifting powers,players will gradually build a vast genetic arsenal of deadly new biological weapons and abilities as they hunt, kill and consume their way toward the ultimate goal – to kill…Alex…Mercer!
Are you ready to murder your maker?
- The Power of Tendrils: Prepare to unleash the ultimate form of shape-shifting devastation. Sgt James Heller’s incredible new Tendril power lets you lift and tear apart cars and military vehicles, ensnare powerful infected beasts and even rip large groups of enemies to shreds. Get ready to unleash hell!
- Customize Your Killer: Prototype 2 delivers the raw power of character customization back into your hands, allowing players to creatively mix-n-match a devastating range of new Mutation perks into their ultimate Prototype. Faster and bigger locomotion abilities, sharper claws or even enhanced disguise abilities – the choice is yours!
- Hunt – Kill – Become: Imagine having the power to track down any enemy by unleashing a powerful sonar-pulse from your body! Sgt James Heller brings an all-new dimension to the Prototype experience by letting you Hunt, Kill and Become anyone standing in your way. Disguise yourself as a soldier, scientist or anyone at all whilst absorbing their memories and acquiring new abilities. It doesn’t get any better than this!
- Bring Down the Devil: Gamers will experience the epic story of Sgt James Heller attempting to take down the devil himself… Alex Mercer. Unraveled against the explosive backdrop of New York Zero and it’s vicious factions warring for control over the infection, Prototype 2 sets the stage for the ultimate showdown “event” videogame of 2012.
- Size Does Matter: Utilizing the unparalleled technology of Radical’s proprietary ‘Titanium 2.0’ engine, Prototype 2 will redefine gamer’s expectations of over-the-top open world action. Witness building-sized Infected behemoths bullrushing entire city streets, whilst gliding and parkouring across swarms of highly trained Blackwatch soldiers. Prototype 2 = Bigger, Badder, Better!
- New York Zero: An All New Open-World Hunting Ground! The New York that humanity has come to know and love over the years no longer exists…it is now New York Zero, or more simply, NYZ.
NYZ open-world sandbox is broken up into three completely distinct zones. From the heavily militarized “Green Zone”, to the overcrowded refugee shanty town camps of the quarantined “Yellow Zone”, all the way to the war-ravaged nightmare known as the “Red Zone” – this is a city unlike anything gamer’s have experienced before. The home of Alex Mercer, the Red Zone portrays a nightmarish vision where the Blacklight virus has completely overrun the city’s shattered skyscrapers and population, with infection and the risk of death at every corner.
Reviews about the game
This game was completely broken on AMD GPUs for many years. It works on up to date GPUs, but you still have to limit your FPS to 60 to avoid crashes. But it will still crash constantly anyway on any system, because of a memory leak. I made it to the final island before a crash corrupted my save and I gave up. This game was clearly pushed out early by publisher Activision and failed to meet sales targets. They then, in an act of betrayal, murdered Radical Entertainment. They turned them into a support studio for Call of Duty. It's never getting patched. Avoid this mess. Avoid like the plague.
One of the best action games I ever had the pleasure to play.Visceral,brutal and gory with literal dozens liters of blood!Makes you feel like a God among mortals.Much better than the the first game with interesting story and intense action.Still playing good in 2023 in modern PCs-at least for me-using Windows 11 with Ryzen 5600x and RTX 3080.Only caveat that you can't played more than 1920*1080 resolution.A classic gem that everyone should try it despite it's old age.My only wish to have someday a 3re game!
they removed content with the latest DLC, it's now crap. way to go removing content after release, usually they ADD content.
good i like it
Solid 8+ hour 6th generation action/adventure. One of the most fun games from the 360 and PS3 era
Dang, works like a charm on steamdeck. Better than the day before