|15 марта 2016 г.
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 2.40GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 300 MB available space
Share it with your friends
Nanobots is a fast-paced casual game about destroying self-replicating nanotechnology robots.
You have to reduce the standing population to zero in order to advance to the next level, as even one overlooked Nanobot can replicate itself and bring you back to square one in a matter of seconds.
The world was devastated by a dreadful war against intelligent machines. You are a survivor, and your greatest skill is to hack into machine cores and destroy them. But something unexpected happens. A sentient software named ADNA trespasses your local security, only to ask for your help.
Your mission is to exploit a newly discovered vulnerability. Machines use Nanobots (nanotechnology self-replicating robots) to repair themselves and keep their temperature low. By destroying them, a chain reaction causes entire systems to halt, even before they can identify the cause of the failure. It is your greatest chance to end the war.
Are you up to this task? Can you move fast enough without sacrificing precision and strategic decisions? If so, the world needs you!
Your main ability is a small Magnetic Pulse that instantly destroys closeby Nanobots. Move the cursor as fast and precise as you can to obliterate all on its path.
Secondary abilities are:
- Static Charge (right click): Disrupts a small area with a permanent electric field that prevents Nanobots from replicating.
- Electric Surge (alphanumeric 1): Increases the area of effect of Magnetic Pulse (your main ability) for a few seconds.
- Malware (alphanumeric 2): Injects a malicious code that causes every newly replicated Nanobot to be destroyed after a few cycles.
- Discharge (alphanumeric 3): Drains the energy from nearby power plants, causing all cycles to be delayed.
- Prismatic Beam (alphanumeric 4): Places a vertical and horizontal high-energy stream that divides the area temporarily.
There are60 levels
- Move the camera: WASD, Arrow Keys or middle click and drag
- Zoom in/out: Mouse Wheel or Q/Z
- Abilities: Mouse left and right, and alphanumeric keys
All keys can be remapped.
Music by: Mark Sparling -www.marksparling.com
Reviews about the game
Updated over a year and a half later: The gameplay is *edit* still not fun and consists primarily of holding the left mouse button down and jerking the mouse around, preferably in slightly strategical ways, though just moving the mouse quickly enough can overpower the need for thinking. It was priced 0.89 euros. I'm going to ask for a refund.
I can't move my mouse precisely enough to play. If I could slow it down slightly then maybe. As of now it's just an excercise in frustration.
Actually a pretty difficult game, even at lower levels. I'm apparently pretty dumb so I couldn't get passed level 14... I feel like the pacing of the abilities is a little off, but other than that I had a decent time getting my butt kicked. May be a tad expensive for what it is. You may want to wait for a sale for this one. Check out my video on it. https://youtu.be/ZD27u2ucmVU
This game looks like it would be fun if I could get past stage 1-11. The only difficulty options being normal, hard, and very hard, it looks like the tutorial levels are all of what I get to experience. I can't shake my mouse across my desk fast enough apparently. An easy setting or skip button would be greatly appreciated.
...really hell for my hand and nerves...
For its price, its a pretty fun puzzle game with a nice plot.