|10 августа 2023 г.
- OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 64 bit
- Processor: 2.50GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: HD4400
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Share it with your friends
is a roguelite that combines the deep theory-crafting and player choice of classic ARPGs like Diablo and Path of Exile with autobattler gameplay.
- ARPG Experience Without the Grind - No equipment and gear to spend countless hours grinding for. Instead freely choose from hundreds of cards to combine them in interesting ways for diverse character build possibilities.
- Unlimited Character Customization - Create unique skills by combining different effects of the hundreds of available cards. Transform into a bear that spits out dozens of flaming arrows a second, or summon hounds that can summon even more hounds, or play as a spin-to-win warrior!
- Become the Dungeon Boss - Every 15 floors of the dungeon, there will be a dragon. Slay the dragon and you will become the Boss of that floor. You must then defeat your past characters to progress further into the dungeon.
Reviews about the game
Fun for a couple days. Too much repetition, classes really don't matter. "Unlimited Character Customization" Sure, but most of them suck ass.
The game isn't in Early Access but it SHOULD BE. It doesn't feel balanced or complete in any way, shape or form. The content present in the game isn't well polished and the build variety dies there. The main idea of the game is to "create innovative builds" but it lacks diversity. There is no reflect, armor, negate, spellshield, hard crowd control, etc... It's a decent game if you get it for like $5, more than that is basically theft. (game use a ton of assets, I wouldn't call it an asset flip because the main game loop is original but anyway, avoid buying it full price) Oh, and the worst part of all: The dev doesn't have a community server where he could take notice of community feedback. Which means that he does what he think it's good for the game and that can be wrong, frequently...
Addictive, but often made myself to strong and unbeatable for subsequent runs.
The game isn't exactly optimized. So some builds it won't even try and push decent frame rates for, while still not actually using any CPU/GPU power. It just goes "nah". Think like 1 frame per 10 seconds. But other than that, if you enjoy Autobattler Roguelikes as well as creating ARPG builds. Then this game is for you. Challenge Mode gives effectively infinite replayability and the ability to test your builds against the most degenerate meta builds Reddit can muster (most aren't actually that good as of writing this review). Fast mode puts your ability to manage your gold (and luck, Level 5 does require some pretty good RNG) to the ultimate test as well. The one thing, from a design perspective, that I really dislike. Is that you are FORCED to use either Shaman or Rogue for your L100 Boss. Then forced to beat it with the other. This means that if you are making a Challenge mode save that requires Rogue for the optimized build, and that can only be beaten (to make it a valid Challenge mode save) by another Rogue build. Then well, you're SOL. Because you have to beat it with Shaman. But it just so happens no Shaman builds can beat that build. But when people play Challenge mode against your save. They are allowed to use any class they want. It just doesn't make sense. The purpose of Challenge mode is to Challenge players, yet you aren't allowed to make your saves as competitive as possible due to arbitrarily being locked into 1 of 2 characters to beat your own L100 Boss with. When no one else has to abide by those same limitations while playing your save.