Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition
|29 марта 2007 г.
|Eidos Interactive Corp.
Share it with your friends
The year is 2052 and the world is a dangerous and chaotic place. Terrorists operate openly - killing thousands; drugs, disease and pollution kill even more. The world's economies are close to collapse and the gap between the insanely wealthy and the desperately poor grows ever wider. Worst of all, an ages old conspiracy bent on world domination has decided that the time is right to emerge from the shadows and take control.
- Real role-playing from an immersive 3D, first-person perspective. The game includes action, character interaction and problem solving.
- Realistic, recognizable locations. Many of the locations are built from actual blueprints of real places set in a near future scenario.
- A game filled with people rather than monsters. This creates empathy with the game characters and enhances the realism of the game world.
- Rich character development systems: Skills, augmentations, weapon and item selections and multiple solutions to problems ensure that no two players will end the game with similar characters.
- Multiple solutions to problems and character development choices ensure a varied game experience. Talk, fight or use skills to get past obstacles as the game adapts itself to your style of play.
- Strong storyline: Built on "real" conspiracy theories, current events and expected advancements in technology. If it's in the game, someone, somewhere believes
Reviews about the game
Masterpiece. One of the most repayable games of all time. Creative gameplay with tons of player freedom that let's you play how you like. 10/10
predicted the future better than the simpsons
If youre thinking of buying it, first of all its almost impossible to run on modern day systems so, you will have to download a shit ton of fixes and other stuff, or just download "Deus Ex Revision" its a mod on steam and its free, and its similiar to vanilla so yeah thats that
maybe I should try getting a job
still the best Deus Ex among all the Deus Ex games
Non-stop sci-fi cyber spy action. This game f*cks.