100% Orange Juice
|Release Date||16 мая 2014 г.|
- OS: Windows 7/8/10/11
- Processor: Intel Pentium 2.0GHz or higher
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: Direct3D compatible video card with 128MB memory or more
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound compatible sound card
Share it with your friends
100% Orange Juice is a digital multiplayer board game populated by developer Orange Juice's all-star cast. Characters from Flying Red Barrel, QP Shooting, Suguri and Sora come together with all-new characters to duke it out... with dice.
This is a world where dogs, people and machines fly through the air. In that world, a small patch of darkness was born. Infinitesimal at first, it gradually began to envelop everything...
A youth named Kai, led by the mysterious life form known as Marie Poppo, begins a journey that will span worlds. The black, bottomless darkness of desire slowly eats away at both Kai and the world itself...
Let Marie Poppo lead you into a mysterious world to play. Grab your deck of cards and let the games begin!
- Dice, cards, stars, battles and pudding
- 4 Single-player campaigns
- Playable by up to 4 players online
- Countless battle combinations
- Utilize each character's unique combat attributes
- More than 50 different cards to collect
- Character abilities in the form of Hyper Cards
- Full HD support
- Redesigned multiplayer experience using Steam's lobby system
- Spectator mode
- Avatar customization
- New character skins to unlock
- VAC enabled
- Custom language support
Reviews about the game
I hate Marie Poppo
came back to this game for the first time in 10 years and it cured my scurvy
Got a cat here. Friends passing by can touch her and click Like to pet her once. Award for good luck, Take My Points for infinite pets :) ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ＿＿ ／＞ フ | _ _ l ／` ミ＿xノ / | / ヽ ﾉ │ | | | ／￣| | | | | (￣ヽ＿ヽ)__) ＼二つ
im accelerating rolls a 3
Very fun if you can convince friends to play it with you, and reasonably fun to play with strangers as well. Games can go any direction and there's variety in card choice and characters' gimmicks. Just go into it understanding there's a lot of randomness. Any time I play it with friends I find myself saying "forgive me for what I must yabba dabba do" before attacking or stealing from them.
I vaguely remember having fun with this game when the Novel SARS COV-2 Coronavirus swept the globe